[Diabetes-talk] re question for those on the list who have dexcom cgm whats the cost for the replacemnt sensors ans wher is the best place to get hem

gary melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 21:45:42 UTC 2016

Good to  know. I just don’t want to be paying an outrageous price forhe
sensors. I did some research there  are some third party medical supply
places which do supply the dexcom sensors. For reasonable prices. I found
two places  3 months supply for $100 and one other place 2 month  supply for
$70. So that  would be what I would probably end up doing  if I do get the
dexcom g5. I don’t have an I phone so my I pod  touch would be the main use
of my data collection and gathering information for analysis.  Thanks for
all the information. Can't wait ot ge my dexcom g5. This will be my healthy
gift to myself this year just in case its not covered by insurance.