[Diabetes-Talk] Nasal Steroid Sprays

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 13:40:09 UTC 2017

Everett,

     It sounds like you are allergic to the medical tape if your skin
bubbles and blisters.  That's a bit more severe than the itching that most
of us are talking about.  Hopefully, the nasal spray will help.  Otherwise,
you might try using a paper tape instead of the stronger surgical tape.
I've used a simple bandaid too.  Or, maybe the grip stuff that Veronica is
trying.  She'll have to tell us where she gets it.

				Jamie