[Diabetes-Talk] Apple watch and G5

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 01:41:05 UTC 2017

Hello friends!  Has anyone used the Apple watch with their G5 mobile app
yet?  I was at our main office today for a meeting and talked with a
colleague who uses a Dexcom.  She not only has the G5 mobile app, but she
told me that I should get an Apple watch too.  It makes the notifications
less distracting at work, but also enables her to feel the buzz of the watch
easier than hearing her phone at times.  I especially have been missing
alerts due to sleeping with my phone in the pocket of a pair of shorts,
since I don't want to disturb my husband at night.  I also tend to miss
alerts when in the grocery store or in the car.  I am thinking that wearing
the watch is better than holding my phone in these situations .   Before I
make this purchase, I just wanted to make sure it worked with the Voice Over
as well as it does on the iPhone.  Thanks!

                                                                Jamie