[Diabetes-Talk] Diabetes-Talk Digest, Vol 115, Issue 10

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Apr 29 15:03:18 UTC 2017

Hi Jerry,

Might it be possible to remind the lists of the
call earlier, instead of the day of? I'm on a few
'blind diabetic' lists and every one of them has
me on Digest mode, and I'm definitely not the only
one. But with Digest mode, you often don't get the
grouped-together messages until the next day. As
an example, I just read your message, and it's
Saturday morning. No worries, not complaining.
Just asking. ;-)

Strive On!
Everett
In Colorado Springs, USA