[Diabetes-Talk] DXCom G5 First Time User

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 04:17:33 UTC 2017

Hi Jamie and list,
As far as Jamie's question goes about the receiver and how would Medicare know what you use, I believe the answer would be if you don't submit results from you receiver when they are requested.
Dexcom explained to me that if your physician requests readings, they must be exported using the Dexcom Studio software, and this software requires the receiver be connected to your computer.
So that's my own answer to Jamie's question, then again, if I am wrong, do feel free to correct me as need be.
My Dexcom G5 Mobile System is due to be released from quality control tomorrow, as they have to review the order for correctness.
I should be receiving tracking info either tomorrow or Wednesday, so I'll let the list know when I have the system in my hands.