[Diabetes-Talk] DXCom G5 First Time User

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 20:41:10 UTC 2017

Yes, that is what I did. I played around with four different devices before I decided that the Animas was the most accessible for me. It really should be your decision as to which one is most accessible and easiest for you to use. I wouldn't think the doctor can make you get a product that you can't use.

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone