[Diabetes-Talk] FW: Extent of the Subscription period

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 21:28:16 UTC 2017

From: PKvitality [mailto:ContactCF at pkvitality.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 5:03 AM
To: gmelconian619 at gmail.com

 <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/click/2ufch27hc6dhrd.html>

Quick Update

Dear all,

A BIG THANK YOU:

As you may have noticed, we already reached our minimum Crowdfunding goal of
€ 400,000 in record time and gathered more than € 570,000 of subscription within a bit more than one month. Hence  <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/click/2ufch289s6dhrd.html> PKvitality could gather € 1,000,000 in order to speed up the launch of our revolutionary project - the <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/click/2ufch29286dhrd.html>  K'Watch – the first painless and Blood free glucometer within a smart watch.

As a consequence we would like to THANK ALL OF YOU for helping us to change the lives of millions of diabetics.

And, in view of this success, we have decided to extend the subscription period until september the 12th.

WHY SUCH SUCCESS ?

According to our very conservative estimation, and considering that this project could help more than 400 millions of diabetics in the whole world, even if we get just 2% of the market,  <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/click/2ufch29uo6dhrd.html> PKvitality <http://z35f.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/click/2ufch2an46dhrd.html>  could expect a turnover of 300 millions euros in 2023.

e.g. when one of our investors invests € 25,000, he could exit with € 50,000 end 2018, OR even € 500,000 by the end of 2023.