[Diabetes-Talk] Questions Re Medicare Coverage of DexcomG5 System.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Aug 19 17:02:34 UTC 2017

Jamie,

I’m confused by both Dexcom & Medicare. After all the system works based on Bluetooth transmission, so ...

In the first place how would Dexcom shut Bluetooth off when shipping all new units to Medicare patients. And, second, how does Medicare say people would have to pay cash for the Bluetooth. It doesn’t make sense to me.

Eileen