[Diabetes-Talk] Questions Re Medicare Coverage of DexcomG5 System.

Daniel C topdog2046 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 13:06:30 UTC 2017

To answer your question, yes. And actually, to be correct, it is the transmitter not the sensor. You can pair the transmitter to the phone, and to the receiver. The data should be transferred to both when readings are taken. The only exception is calibrations. You have to calibrate the phone and the receiver both manually.
I think the only way that you'd will get in trouble, I am assuming, would be is if you only use the Phone application. And decide never to upload any data from your receiver. But I could be wrong.
As for me, my doctor has told me that I can use the Phone application, and that as long as I upload receiver data every so often, then they conclude that it should be fine.