[Diabetes-Talk] Questions Re Medicare Coverage of DexcomG5 System.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Aug 20 19:00:22 UTC 2017

Veronica,

It has to be that for one or both of the devices to work with the transmitter they require pairing just like any other bluetooth gadget. A refreshable Braille display to a computer needs pairing so the computer recognizes it. Or a bluetooth speaker & the Amazon Echo etc. needs pairing with an IPhone to be able to transmit and listen to the music on the phone in better sound.

Eileen