[Diabetes-Talk] Invoices from DexCom

Daniel Chavez topdog2046 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 01:01:44 UTC 2017

Good day list,
has anyone on Medicare received any invoices from Dexcom when either ordering supplies for an existing Dexcom G5 system? Or else, received an invoice for a first time Dexcom G5 system?
If so, has Dexcom let you pay off the invoice in payment installments or has Dexcom setup a payment arrangement for said invoice?
I ask because I received an invoice today from Dexcom, and I can't figure out whether or not Medicare has paid 80% or none of the invoice.
Thanks for any help that can be provided.