[Diabetes-Talk] Question for my son

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 11:18:31 UTC 2017

Bridget,

      Alex uses a hand magnifier called a globe magnifier to read small
print.  He has been a tech savvy kid from a small age, so he figures out how
to do everything using his laptop if possible.  He used a Flexmate CCTV all
through elementary and part of middle school, but he decided to find more
portable ways once he started high school.  This conversation all started
with him trying to see if there was a way for him to attach his monocular to
a hat!  I didn't know if anyone in this group had used a hands-free
monocular for distance viewing, so we knew which one might work for him.
The headband or visor ones that I see on the internet are manily for
close-up viewing.

Talk again soon!

					Jamie