[Diabetes-Talk] Question for my son

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 18:33:43 UTC 2017

If he has one of those digital recorders or better his smart device . That
way he would have digital recording  and that way he could archive them if
need be for his future refreshers.   I wish tha I had one o these smart
device back iin the days hat I was going ot school that way I could remember
some of he things I may have forgotten for x or y courses.