[Diabetes-Talk] More On Dexcom Coverage.

Daniel C topdog2046 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 01:06:28 UTC 2017

To answer questions about the Dexcom. When I receive mine, there were test strips and an entire meter system included with the package. The only thing that was not provided, were alcohol swabs
For me, I received five sensors, two transmitters, the receiver, 100 test strips, 100 lancets, control solution, plus I believe the system is called, one touch, That system is for testing or at least, calibration of the dexcom.
From what I was told from Dexcom, we as blind people can take the risk and use the app, but that we also should have results on our receiver as well. To circumvent this problem, I upload my receiver data every day and it works perfectly well so far. Yes, I use my phone as a display device, but the results are also displayable on the receiver, of course I cannot see that myself.