[Diabetes-Talk] More On Dexcom Coverage.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Aug 29 01:45:09 UTC 2017

I agreedd to not a thing. They told me they would look into it and I ask that they get back to me one way or the other with what Medicare has to say.

I clearly need to use the app and I refuse to lie or commit purgery to get a device that should be covered for me. And if I did lie about not using the app then the end result could not only be that I’d wind up owing Medicare a boat load of money back, but more importantly, there is a potential risk of losing my health insurance coverage. Something I will never put on the line. Dexcom should fight this battle for people if they want there device to sell.

Eileen