[Diabetes-Talk] More On Dexcom Coverage.

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Wed Aug 30 03:59:25 UTC 2017

I take it you  were not on the  G5 prior to your Medicare covering you?
You  might check, as I was read  to agree I would not use an app to  track
my device, but only the receiver.
I live alone and cannot  rely on someone to be here once, or twice a day to
set the receiver with calibrating... if I did it would not matter the meter.
So much for Independence and being proactive with self-care/diabetes and
blindness.