[Diabetes-Talk] Oh insurance mess!

d m gina dmgina at sero.email
Wed Feb 1 03:52:37 UTC 2017

I think of Mike, saying all of the time.
He would rather do the injection than to worry about the pump.
My sugars are not low enough for anything like that.
I still wonder if it would have helped me better.
If I had been on the pump.
I do quite well with the meals unless we go out.
Yes, there are times when I love a prime rib that happens at least once a year.