[Diabetes-Talk] re attentionn dexcom is removing he a1c reading as of feb 11 from clairty reports

Gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:55:02 UTC 2017

Hell ofor those who have dexcom cgm units.  Be aware that dexcom as of feb
11 will be removing eh estimated a1c reading fro mteh clarity aps awel las
clarity reports ont eh web. So I don't know what we are going ot d o about
his to have some sor t of idea about our estimated a1c. is ther any
knowledge ofabout his . can there be anything ddone to advocated against
this and what dexcom is doing with the calirty app and the clarity repors
onteh web.  Pleas e Ineed to have some info as I feel tha estimated a1c wa
good idea of hwer I was headed before I had my blood work at my dotors
office nathat wayi could confirm the estimated a1c from my dexcom to he a1c
from my blood work. So I hope hather can bea better solution nand hopefully
it will be brought back.