[Diabetes-Talk] G5 question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Feb 14 19:59:45 UTC 2017

Bridgit, I tried waiting but I was going high right after eating and do much
better if I bolus earlier. But I sure know what you mean about not finishing
the meal or not getting the carb count right in a restaurant or something.
Ah, life in the D lane, eh? <grin>
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407