[Diabetes-Talk] G5 question

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 20:31:44 UTC 2017

Hey, it is good to know they can get it for me at less money. I needed one
yesterday so I took, the plunge and found a pharmacy that could order it,
(it was more expensive), but  not the price insurance would have charged).
As of an hour ago I can now test again and I don't have to worry about my
husband who needs to be more vigbilant than I. We need to applaud the
Independence Market for stocking that item because I am sure other people
have experienced my situation. The pharmacy said they never ordered these
before, and only one other person had gotten one. I know that person, and
told the pharmacist she and I were impressed with their responsiveness.
Things happen for a reason. I have been meaning to get on this list and this
was just the catalyst that did it for me. Thanks for all your help.

Jeanette