[Diabetes-Talk] Prodigy Voice Meter - Bob at Advanced Diabetes Supply 760-579-7230

Jerry Munden jerry at jerrymunden.com
Wed Feb 15 13:15:39 UTC 2017

Hello Jeanette,

I saw your questions about where to get the Prodigy Voice meter and test
strips.  Again, I worked as Vice President with Prodigy when we created the
Voice meter with the help of some great NFB Staff. Advanced Diabetes Supply,
is a mail-order Medicare Bid Winner and they can help people with Medicare
or private health insurance coverage.   They also have a sister company,
Expressmed.com, that sells the Prodigy strips for $6.87 for a box of 50 for
people without insurance.

I now work with Advanced Diabetes Supply and we are creating a new platform
especially for blind diabetics called the Blind Independence Diabetes Group
or BID Group.  We will have many special products and services especially
for blind diabetics. We plan to be the #1 go to spot for blind diabetics in
the USA. We will have the new website open by March 1.  If you need to place
an order now you can call the Director of Sales, Bob Bourdette, at his
direct line 760-579-7230 and mention Jerry or BID Group and he will get you
the lowest price possible.  If a person is legally blind the doctor will
write a "prior authorization" which tells the insurance company that the
Prodigy Voice is a medical necessity and Medicare or the private health plan
must cover it.  Advanced Diabetes Supply does this hundreds of times per day
and I am sure Bob can help you get what you need at a fair price.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Here to Help,

Jerry Munden, "Recipient of the 2011 NFB Bolotin Award"

Advanced Diabetes Supply

980.253.0949 (m)

Connect with me on
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerrymunden?trk=hp-identity-photo> LinkedIn!