[Diabetes-Talk] re question on a good accessible ap for tracking exercises like walking on treadmill, bicycling and that sort of stuff

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 19:34:00 UTC 2017

No one is suggesting you do, and though you may not be as interested in more
formal kinds of exercise, other people are. I may not need to know about the
pumps, but the need is for some in the group. So let's all be patient and
tolerant, because you never know when a piece of information in an email may
later be helpful. I could do a whole diatribe on the kinds of things that
are informal exercise, such as your doing laundry, etc., and for some it is
important to understand that. But know that one of the things about being on
any list is that not all topics will always be important to all of us, so we
need to work together to make it work. When I can if I find someone's email
address I will address his/her question privately, but that may not always
be possible. No judgment here, just thoughts.