[Diabetes-Talk] G5 question

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Feb 15 22:15:46 UTC 2017

With everything I've used, once you start to insert the cannula, that was
pretty much it. But I love the simplicity of the Cleo because all you do is
press the thing against you and bam! Inserts the cannula, springs back and
the tape is stuck down. I also like the fact that when you connect the
tubing, you have choices as to which direction it goes. It's one reason
Animas won over OmniPod for me.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407