[Diabetes-Talk] Baby update

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Feb 16 19:37:22 UTC 2017

Oh yay Mom!
That's so good to hear. Now you can figure out and settle into your new life
together. It ought to help stress and BG levels too. I'm so happy for you
and your family.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407