[Diabetes-Talk] re question in regards to the dexcom g5 and how to kow when the battery on teh transmitte is low or needs ot be replacd with a ew transmitter n

TALey at ups.com TALey at ups.com
Tue Feb 21 04:35:20 UTC 2017

Hi Gary,

I use the Dexcom G5 Mobile. The G5 Mobile transmitters last three months and my supply company sends two transmitters with each order.
On my G5 Mobile iPhone app, I am alerted several weeks in advance when my current transmitter is running low on battery and it tells me to reorder if I need to. This is followed-up by another warning when you have only a week of battery to go. It says that after you begin your next sensor session, you must replace your transmitter before you can start another sensor session after that.

Hope this helps.
Tom