[Diabetes-Talk] re question in regards to the dexcom g5 and how to kow when the battery on teh transmitte is low or needs ot be replacd with a ew transmitter n

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Feb 21 23:18:16 UTC 2017

Gary, look through your box. You should have gotten two transmitters with
your original purchase. You shouldn't have to order till June or so.
And yes Jamie, you will be able to be completely independent with the G5
Mobile.
I am going to have to call tech support today because right now the stupid
app is driving me crazy! With the latest update, it keeps forgetting that I
have indeed calibrated recently. It responds to the calibration and the
number looks right but then comes the notification. I calibrated before I
went to bed last night and the darn thing woke me at four in the morning
asking for a BG value. It does this several times a week now. And of course,
if you don't obey, it annoys you every 15 minutes. So much for a great
night's sleep! Sheesh! Sure hope I get some answers here. Good luck Jamie
and feel free to chime in here.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407