[Diabetes-Talk] Your new president...

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:27:36 UTC 2017

Ya know Dar,  I've always felt the same about you.  I always enjoy
talking to you on the phone.  Spent a good time talking to a lot of
you out here.  This is only the beginning.  And, the whole thing makes
me very, very happy.

As for taking some time off, GOOD...FOR...YOU!!!  We all have to do
that sometimes.  You are right about the stress thing.  I keep telling
people the worst we can do is kick ourselves in the teeth day after
day.  So, when our teeth run out, then what???  Speaking of stress???
I'm sure you'll do fine.  I have confidence in you, just like everyone
else on here.  I just keep telling my daughter.  Ya know, if today was
a bad day, tomorrow is going to be a new one.  We can only take one
day at a time.  Just like eating an elephant--one bite at a time.  So
ends my sermon for the day Gang!!!

Have a great day!!

Bern