[Diabetes-Talk] Solus meter supplies

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 00:05:58 UTC 2017

Thank you.

Living the dream, by raising expectations!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio
Coordinator, NFB NEWSLINE Registered Ohio
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: