[Diabetes-Talk] KNFB reader and pump

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 04:17:18 UTC 2017

Veronica,

I swim at the Y. During triathlon training, my partner and I swim at a local
gym our entire team trains at. My husband and I go to our Y a couple of
times a week though. I've yet to have a problem with anyone having a problem
sharing a lane with me. I'm pretty good about sticking to one side of the
lane, but I do swerve sometimes, especially now with this baby anchoring me
down, grin. My husband I take turns swimming laps while the other hangs out
with our son in the section of the pool for play. Our Y in general has been
pretty great. Giving us tours and helping with whatever assistance we ask
for, whether assisting with a machine or locating an item like towels or
padlocks for lockers or accessing the schedule.