[Diabetes-Talk] Need information where to contact for test strips for $5

Jerry Munden jerry at jerrymunden.com
Fri Jan 13 01:12:39 UTC 2017

Hello Gail,

FYI, the company that has the low-cost Prodigy test strips Is ExpressMed.
Their price is a little above $5 at $6.87 for a box of 50 strips which is
still the lowest price for any diabetes test strips I have seen. There
sister company, Advanced Diabetes Supply, is also a 2017 Medicare
Competitive Bid Winner and an established reputable company.  Their phone
number is 877.822.2719.
If you have questions, please let me know.
Here to Help,

Jerry Munden, "Recipient of the 2011 NFB Bolotin Award"
980.253.0949 (m)