[Diabetes-Talk] re another glucos mete rworth mentioning the clever chocie glucos meter

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:25:39 UTC 2017

Also, what is the accuracy with this Clever meter? The Prodigy has an FDA
approval for being one of the most accurate meters on the market. No home
meter is near as accurate as an A1-C done at the doctor, but some have
better accuracies than others.

And if it errors, does the Clever speak out what the error is?