[Diabetes-Talk] Baby news

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:22:13 UTC 2017

Dear friends,

Just taking a moment to inform you that my son, Duncan True Pollpeter,
arrived Tuesday morning! He's four weeks early, but doing very well. His
lungs are still developing, but in just a couple of days, his oxygen
requirements have gone down significantly, and he is taking to feedings very
well. He will have to spend some time in the NICU before we bring him home,
but hopefully not too long. Despite being early, he was 8 pounds, 4 ounces
and 21-1/2 inches long, grin. I'm doing well and will leave hospital
tomorrow. Big brother, Declan, says he loves the baby and calls Duncan, "His
baby," smile. May be quiet on the list for a while, but wanted to let
everyone know the good news.