[Diabetes-Talk] [EXTERNAL] G5 mobile and airplanes

ed worrell ntnmprt at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 21:32:51 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I just back from a trip to Seattle. I simply turned of the cellular connection from the control center, or go in to Settings, cellular, and double tap on the on/off toggle at the top of the cellular options screen. this should take care of the issues of turning off the cellular of the device with out losing the bluetooth.

HTH

Ed