[Diabetes-Talk] Update from Dextrom on Medicare

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 02:12:33 UTC 2017

Joyce,

It's Dexcom, not Dextrom.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk [mailto:diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
blindhands--- via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 3:10 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: blindhands at aol.com
Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] Update from Dextrom on Medicare

I just received notice from Dextrom regarding the Dextrom 5.

They have a new list of requirements to be eligible thru Medicare to be
covered for the Dextrom and supplies.  I want to call them to be sure you
don't need to submit this information again as I submitted it initially a
while ago.  I started with my insurance more then one year ago going thru
the denials and had my time with the judge on January 16, 2017 and still
waiting.

My insulin reactions have gotten lesser since the last visit with my
endocrinologist.  The passing out have reduced to occasionally.

I am anxiously waiting for this Dextrom situation to be resolved and then I
will have a much better idea what my sugar levels are around the clock.

Joyce Kane