[Diabetes-Talk] DXCom G5 First Time User

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 22:02:52 UTC 2017

I totally agree wit heerythign said here. Tisa great tool for a type 1 or tye 2 diabets o have. I am hoping ove time ththe replacement sensors and transmitter will be cheapere to acquire ove time. I know it’s a six month supply for $500 , and the initial cost isa bit high but ove itme at cost pays off for some of us who can afford it.