[Diabetes-Talk] Another denial

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 03:36:58 UTC 2017

Well I finally heard back from the judge, who sat through my judge case for
the CGM.  I was told she had until Jan. 26 to send me the judgement.  Well
she took her time as my lawyer tried contacting her the end of Feb. and
someone in the judge's office told the lawyer that it was mailed out the day
before.  It did take 8 days to get to CT and it took 9 days to Get to PA.

Oh well, a denial is a denial.  The lawyer wanted to read it over on the
weekend and I was told she would call me this week.  I haven't heard as of
yet.  So it is a very large hurry up and wait.

The judge askedat the very end of the testimony that I have a good case and
will my lawyer represent me at the next appeal?

Joyce