[Diabetes-Talk] Animas Vibe, I'm live!

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 01:55:46 UTC 2017

I am so glad to hear that you are finding the pump easy to use. I keep my pump in my pocket, unless I don't have any in a pair of pants. The majority of my clothes have pocket though. I clip the pump onto my shirt at night, but I find that the clip slips off of it easily. I am sure that I will have to use the clip more often once Summer arrives, since my shorts won't have as deep of pockets.  When I am working out in thinner sweat pants, I still clip the pump in my pocket. This keeps it from slipping out when I am lying on my back doing things like the bench press or sit ups. Hope this helps.
    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone