[Diabetes-Talk] re question for those with cgm and wnating ot swim

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 21:41:15 UTC 2017

Honestly, my husband and I just explore a pool like we do any other place.
As for my pump, I remove it while swimming. I swim laps for exercise, and
will be in the pool for up to an hour or longer at times. I've been told to
to take a unit of insulin for every hour the pump is off. Depending on what
my numbers are, I may or may not do this.