[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom5

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Mar 22 03:05:06 UTC 2017

Tamera,

If you had coverage and have the certification to prove it, depending on your age and the state you live in you might be able to get a plan C coverage which is the Medigap coverage. It helps cover the percentage that Medicare does not pay on. I don’t think they will cover CGM’s since everything is first processed through your Medicare and the secondary seem to follow in suit.

Eileen