[Diabetes-Talk] new Prodigy supplier

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 00:40:45 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I also got a notice that my supplier will not provide testing supplies any
more. I certenly appreciate the information. I will pass this on to others.

Living the dream, by raising expectations!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network National Board
member
Coordinator, NFB NEWSLINE Registered Ohio
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: