[Diabetes-Talk] new member intro

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 11:20:51 UTC 2017

Dear Alyssa:

I'd like to take this time to welcome you to the list.  Believe me.
You've come to the right place.  I've been on here since its
inception--at least ten years by now.  I am a type two, but have been
blind since birth.  However, there are loads and loads of type ones on
here, whom I'm sure would love to connect with you and could answer
many questions for you.

Just to say WELCOME and have a great day!!!

Very Warmly,

Bernadette M. Jacobs, (Bern), President
Diabetes Action Network, (DAN)
bernienfb75 at gmail.com.

Will shoot you my phone in a separate email for further questions.