[Diabetes-Talk] new member intro

Jean Brown jb007d at att.net
Tue Oct 3 17:15:57 UTC 2017

Hello Alyssa,
Welcome to DAN! I am not a type 1 but I certainly look forward to meeting you. I hope we can address any issues or concerns that you may have in order to accommodate your lifestyle as a diabetic. I am also sure you have a wealth of knowledge we can draw from as well.

Best,
Jean Brown
NFBI Diabetes Division Pres.