[Diabetes-Talk] new member intro

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Oct 3 23:08:30 UTC 2017

Hello Alyssa, and all,

Alyssa, I am also a Type 1 diabetic. I have been
for 37 years now, and I found out I had Diabetes
when I was 10. I've been on a pump ... or... the
pump's been on me... for the last few years now. I
wish I'd gotten the pump way before this, now that
I know the beauty of it compared to being stuck
like a pin-cushion multiple times a day with
syringes for the first few decades.

Anyway, "Welcome!" ;-)

Strive On!
Everett