[Diabetes-Talk] Problem with Seeing AI app reading pump.

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 20:06:38 UTC 2017

Thanks Gary!   Since I know that you haven't had any issues with it, I feel much more comfortable updating my phone! When I updated to IOS 10, I thought I had ruined my ability to use the Dexcom app. It took forever to load the app and then I received messages from Dexcom for a week stating that they had not tested this version with Dexcom every time I opened it. So, I have been quite nervous to update to any future version since then.

    Jamie

Sent from my iPhone