[Diabetes-Talk] new supplier

pegkane52 at gmail.com pegkane52 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 18:17:28 UTC 2017

Hi,
Well this is Peggy I just was informed by American Medical Supplies that after 30 November they will not be supplying your customers with needed supplies redundant on my part sorry about that so I will have to find a new supplier also isn’t that interesting.
If anyone hears of a new supplier, please let me know. Thanks for all your helpful information.
Peggy Kane

Peggy Sent from my IPhone.