[Diabetes-Talk] Best talking glucose meter

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 16:03:58 UTC 2017

Hello,

Yes, Prodigy is the only fully accessible meter. If your doctor writes a
script for it, your insurance provider should be able to process it even if
it's not the meter they prefer. Currently, technically, no insurance has the
Prodigy as its preferred meter. But purchasing it from the Independence
Market or Amazon is an option. Just make sure you are buying the Prodigy
Voice and not the Prodigy Autocode. The Voice is the fully accessible
version. Make sure your doctor writes the script for the Voice too.