[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom

Jamie Gurganus jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:18:21 UTC 2018

Joyce,

     I'm not sure how to access the trend graph information on our  phones,
since the graphs are not accessible to me since I am totally blind.
However, you can download the Dexcom Clarity app from the Dexcom site on to
your computer.  I think Gary is the one who knows more about using it to see
all of his readings, but it is also the program that allows your doctor or
Diabetic Educator to easily see your results.  They just have to send you a
request to access your data.  Once you set it up with them, they can access
your readings whenever they want.  I don't even have to go to the clinic for
them to read my data and make changes to my basal rates.  Of course, I have
to have one of my kids make the basal rate change on my pump if I am not at
the clinic.  My son can even calculate or have the Clarity app calculate my
A1C, which is usually the same value that I get when at the clinic.

Hopefully, Gary will respond to this e-mail and give you some guidance on
how he accesses his data.

				Jamie