[Diabetes-Talk] Prodigy Voice Question On Reset?

Milton Ota mota1252 at samobile.net
Fri Apr 20 15:45:01 UTC 2018

To those who want to know how to clear the memmory on a Prodogy Glucose
meter, here is how to do it:

with the curved edge of the meter closes to you you will fine three
different size buttons in just about a horizantol line. the one
farthest to the left edge of the unit is a repeat last function button.

The middle one is the set button and the last button to the right edge
is the memmory button with is a round button and larger than the first
two buttons described.

To delete the memmory press the Set button until you come to Delete
Memmory Function and it will give you instructions on how to
clear/delete the entire memmory. Pressing this once more will get you
to the end of the Setting menu and turn the unit off.

I hope this clearly explains how to delete the memmory.

There is no key that I know of on resetting the entire meter.

If you are still experiencing problems with the meter not functioning
right, its probably time to get a new meter especially if the meter is
over 3 years old.

My doctor suggested that the meter be replaced at least every two or
three years.