[Diabetes-Talk] re question dexcom g5 or being in the upgrade path for g6 when ordering supplies as the Dexcom FAQ page is a bit confusing to figure out

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 01:37:31 UTC 2018

Hello I  have a very confusing questions for the list.i am due to order my
supplies which I do every 3 months.i am due to  order my senssors and
transmitter for the dexcom g5.but heres my question which is a bit confusing
on the dexcom faq site for the upgrade pppath from dexcom g5 to g6. They say
that any  current customer ordering supplies  will be given an upgrade path
to  the g6 after march .so I am wondering do I need to order my supplies for
the dexcom g5 or will I be given the opportunity to just do everything for
the g6.this is my confusion.i did email an did call them but still have not
received any inquires to my questions and confusions about this dexcom g5 to
g6 upgrade policy and ordering supplies   which is confusing to one in this
dilemma.  Can any one give any feedback on the matter.