[Diabetes-Talk] re question dexcom g5 or being in the upgrade path for g6 when ordering supplies as the Dexcom FAQ page is a bit confusing to figure out

gary-melconian gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 03:28:10 UTC 2018

I will do that  on Monday morning and  see what is going on.i have a good 4
weeks of senssors but I wwant to  be sure that  I am on track as my order
will be in that june time frame and I don't want to end up in the confusion
train when it  comes  time to ordering new senssors or any new  supplies .